ENTERPRISE PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
Solver for Budgeting
BI360’s Budgeting module provides your organisation with a very flexible, high value-added Budgeting, Forecasting and Modeling solution without the typical long implementation and high software cost of other legacy planning solutions.
Collaboration for Budgeting
BI360’s Budgeting module integrates seamlessly with Collaboration, allowing your organisation to access, review and share new insights into your budgeting activities. Discuss and define Strategic Plans and related targets, and then share these with the Budget users. The Collaboration module also provides the perfect workflow and discussion forum during the Budget process to drive participation as well as understanding of corporate goals and objectives.
Pre-defined and industry specific models
The intuitive, Excel and web-based interface of BI360's Budgeting module allows you to quickly adapt Budgets based on your existing model templates. There are also a number of pre-defined templates you can take advantage of to simplify and speed up the implementation.
Reduce costs with BI360 integrated BI suite
Replace multiple, older reporting, planning and analytical software with the single BI360 suite for lower maintenance, lower ongoing training & support, less IT and consulting dependencies.
BI360 Budgeting, Forecasting and Modeling features:
- Choose from three types of Input Sheet methods: standard BI360 templates, customise standard BI360 templates, or design your own input forms with BI360.
- Use Budget input templates for Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow, Payroll, Capital Expenses, Revenues, Projects and more.
- Design or use input templates for monthly Forecasting and Modeling.
- Allows for multi-year Budgets and Rolling Forecasts.
- Break-back modeling: Enter target Net Profit and have BI360 automatically generate the entire Budget or Forecast based on an algorithm.
- Predictive Analytics: Use a special BI360 prediction model to estimate Revenues based on external and internal risks and opportunities, and BI360 will automatically calculate the Expense side of the Budget and Forecast for one or multiple years forward.
- Allocations: BI360 can perform simple or advanced multi-step allocations. For example, to allocate expenses from a corporate entity and out to operating units, or to allocate expenses from departments and out to projects, products or customers for profitability models.
- Built-in spreading tools as well as line item details.
- Text comments can be applied at any level.
- Advanced workflow, with multi-step approvals, notifications and discussion area.
- Modern and detailed user security.
- Very rich, analytical and easy to understand end-user environment.