ENTERPRISE PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
Cognos Disclosure Management
Financial reporting and process automation
IBM Cognos Disclosure Management is a secure, collaborative, enterprise-scalable reporting and process automation solution that enables users to merge enterprise data with focused narrative analysis in a controlled, auditable environment. It enables organisations both large and small, from multinationals to midsize companies, to automate the collection of data in a single, dynamic reporting and analysis solution. Multiple participants in different departments can collaborate in the assembly of complex reports, working independently while ensuring that proper controls and approvals are in place. Cognos Disclosure Management provides integrated tagging to use on various regulatory filings and can create extension taxonomies with pivot based navigation for easy review.
- Enterprise disclosure management - Combine financial data from a variety of sources with in-depth narrative analysis for internal and external reporting across any department.
- Financial management process automation - Replace time-consuming manual processes with intelligent process design and automation.
- Security, control and governance - Manage documents in a collaborative yet secure environment with visibility into the report generation process.
- Multi-jurisdictional XBRL support - Enable multi-national organizations to use a single reporting/tagging solution.
- Cloud-based deployment - Provide all the functionality of the on-premise solution with the flexibility of the cloud.