ENTERPRISE PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
Infor Financial Consolidation
You can gain power over the data your company relies on to succeed. But you need a financial consolidation and reporting solution that lets you eliminate manual processes so you can focus on analysis. Financial Consolidation can help.
Financial Consolidation collects data from multiple sources, translates it, consolidates it and produces the Group numbers for the stakeholders.
What it is
Using Financial Consolidation, you can:
- Simplify the tasks associated with consolidation.
- Spend more time on financial reporting and analysis.
- Collect, consolidate, and report accurate data from operating units around the globe.
- Deliver financial results to senior management quickly.
Plus, you can accommodate mergers, acquisitions, reorganisations, and other structure changes with a simple "drag and drop" of data.
What it does
Financial Consolidation helps you:
- Improve data accuracy.
- Comply with regulations.
- Close books quickly and confidently.
- Access financial statements and standard reports.
With Financial Consolidation, you can simplify the tasks associated with consolidation, so you can spend more time analysing results and guiding the business.
- Store data in a central, secure database, and ensure everyone sees only the information they're entitled to see.
- Quickly and easily collect data from operating units around the globe and across disparate financial or operational systems, departmental structures, and supply chains.
- Consolidate statutory and management data to meet local and international reporting standards.
- Easily establish group inventory levels and procurement requirements, allowing for bulk ordering and improved discount negotiations.
- Support multiple currencies and local compliance reporting needs.