ENTERPRISE PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
Hyperion Planning, Fusion edition is a Web-based Budgeting and Planning solution, driving collaborative, event-based Operational Planning processes throughout the organisation for a wide range of financial and operational needs. It gives Web users the ability to enter, analyse, and report on data, manage the planning process, and personalise data entry forms.
Hyperion Planning is a comprehensive approach for the complete and closed-loop planning process that drives continuous business improvement. With Hyperion Planning, all decision makers and front-line managers can communicate which course of action to take and get Budget holders to collaborate so that the planning process is optimised and efficient. When a material event occurs that causes a change in direction, planners have the flexibility to adapt rapidly, ensuring that plans are relevant and useful.
Hyperion Planning features:
- Facilitates collaboration, communication, and control across multi-divisional global enterprises
- Provides a framework for perpetual planning, with attention to managing volatility and frequent planning cycles
- Provides ease of use and deployment through the Web or Oracle Hyperion Smart View for Office, Fusion Edition
- Lowers the total cost of ownership through a shorter roll out and implementation phase, and easier applications maintenance
- Enhances decision-making with Reporting, Analysis, and Planning
- Promotes modeling by including complex business rules and allocations
- Integrates with Smart View so you can design worksheets in Microsoft Excel to enter, format, analyse, and report on data in a Hyperion Planning application. Using Smart Slices - subsets of data forms - in Smart View, you can also perform ad hoc analysis.
- Enables you to enter and analyse data using Offline Planning when you are disconnected from the Internet - for example, on airplanes or in hotel rooms - and later save the data back to the Planning server. (The administrator must enable this feature for the application)
- Integrates with other systems to load data