ENTERPRISE PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
Tagetik for Budgeting, Planning & Forecasting
Are your operational activities disconnected from business strategy? With Tagetik performance management software, they are unified.
For most companies, operational activities are not strongly linked to business strategy, but Tagetik's corporate performance management solution unifies all of your Budgeting, Planning and Forecasting processes in a single software solution.
Business benefits include:
- Unified Planning and Budgeting from operational to group levels for a consistent planning process across the entire organisation
- Translation of Strategic Plans into day-to-day operational targets to ensure alignment of Strategic, Operational, and Financial Planning
- Faster, flexible, and more accurate Planning cycle through built-in financial intelligence and workflow
- Improved governance and compliance with a comprehensive audit trail of all Budget changes and compliance for complete traceabilty from start to finish
- Built-in financial intelligence to reduce implementation time and TCO
- Unified with Financial Close, Financial Reporting, and Disclosure processes to reduce errors and increase efficiency
With Tagetik performance management software you gain full control of your Budgeting, Planning and Forecasting processes on three separate levels: Strategic, Financial, and Operational all in one place. You will also improve accountability and transparency, have a full audit trail, and a tight link between all of your planning processes. From communicating high-level objectives to developing Annual Plans, to Re-forecasting, everything can be done within Tagetik performance management software with less manual effort.
Budgeting, Planning & Forecasting features and benefits include:
- Modeling and What-if: define different scenarios for modeling the impact of drivers and assumptions. See the P&L, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow impact of various scenarios and easily compare one to the others to determine the best business outcome
- Driver-based Planning: establish key metrics, drivers and links for detailed driver-based planning
- Integrated Plans: Strategic, Long-range, and Annual Plans; Periodic and Rolling Forecasts; Salary, Capital, Production and other plans; all in one software application
- Workflow: manage the entire process flow of all plans in one place including tasks, activities, due dates, status and submission/approval
- Profitability Planning and Allocations: down to the Activity level, Product level, or Customer level for Profitability Analysis of all types of plans. Or allocating indirect costs out to divisions, departments and/or projects
- Cash flow modeling: See not only the immediate impact of any change to any plan on P&L, Cash Flow & Balance Sheet statements and also the detailed cash in and cash out impact of each change. Model cash impact, cash shortfalls, funding options, changes to DSO, collection terms and more
- Forecasting: Quickly build Periodic or Rolling Forecasts that combine data from Strategic Plans, Budgets, previous Plans and Actuals. All without loading data from external systems, linking separate applications, or data redundancy.
- Inter Company (IC) matching: incorporate inter-company transactions and matching into the Planning process to create more accurate Forecasts and Variance Analysis.
- Collaboration and Communication: create a single portal to share documents, versions, deadlines, workflows, status, and email communication across all departments involved in the Budgeting process for a unified approach to Enterprise Performance Management.