ENTERPRISE PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
Tidemark for Profitability Modelling
Tidemark Profitability Modeling empowers you to model, analyse, and forecast Profitability to understand how your organisation is performing today, determine what's contributing to or hindering profits, and how decisions will impact Profitability in the future.
Profitability is a primary measure of business success, and increasing it is a key imperative of executive management. With today’s complex organisational infrastructures, those tasked with managing Profitability find it challenging to model and analyse the Profit landscape with the flexibility and level of detail desired to impact changes that grow Net Income. In the past, this was due to a lack of data capture (both types and quantity of data) and the manual efforts associated with data integration, organisation and analysis.
Today, the greater challenge is enabling Profit insights to be a standard part of day-to-day Financial Planning and Analysis. This includes the need to understand Profit by key dimensions, what is truly driving Profit and why, and how to predict future Profitability. When this occurs, an enterprise can make informed changes to internal processes, product offerings, pricing, customer targets and interactions, resource allocations, and compensation incentives to improve Profits.
The Tidemark Solution - Make Profitability a Continuous Process in Planning Cycles
Tidemark Profitability Modeling empowers Financial Planners, Product Managers, Customer Marketers and others to model, analyse, and forecast Profitability to understand how their organisation is performing today, determine what’s contributing to or hindering Profit and the reasons why, and how decisions will impact Profitability in the future.
With pre-configured processes, business dimensions, and analytics, Tidemark brings together Customer, Sales, Product, Order, Receipt, General Ledger data and Cost data to:
- Model and analyse Profit across any business dimension (such as Customer, Product, Channel, and Location) or dimensional hierarchy, and at any level of available detail (such as Order and Receipt data)
- Create, compare, and collaborate on what-if scenarios
- Allocate and correlate cost drivers to Customer and Product detail
- Use predictive drivers for Cost Budgets and Revenue Forecasts
- Extend visibility of Profit performance and Plans to executives and front-line decision-makers through graphical narratives.
Tidemark Profitability Modeling - Improve Profitability through Predictive Planning
Tidemark Profitability Modeling provides your Financial and Operational Business Managers with a flexible modelling and powerful computational environment to allocate costs at low levels of detail, look at Profit in ways never explored before, and Forecast with predictive algorithms beyond traditional extrapolation of historical data.
Built upon the Tidemark platform, Tidemark Profitability has configured, flexible application processes for:
- Profit modeling . Revenue modelling
- . Cost modeling
- . Driver based cost inputs
- . Multi-step cost allocations
- Profit analysis
- . Historical analysis
- . Any-by-Any dimensional analysis
. Scenario Analysis
. Common size metric comparison (eg, % of Net Sales)
- Profit Forecasting
- Profit visual storylines
Integration with Financial, Operational, Transactional and Social Data for Cost Budgets and Profit Forecasts
Tidemark Profitability Modelling has connectivity to Financial, Operational, and Transactional systems, as well as Social and Mobile systems. As part of a partnership with SnapLogic and direct application integration with Workday, Tidemark imports and integrates data from Cloud and On-Premise Financial Management, ERP, CRM, and Sales systems. From this integrated data, Profitability models are created and analysed, can be enhanced with Social, Mobile, and other Big Data, and used for predictive Cost Budgets and Revenue Forecasts.
The Tidemark Advantage
Tidemark Profitability Modelling gives you a jumpstart on your Profitability management needs by providing pre-configured, flexible Profit processes, dimensions, and analytics built on the Tidemark platform, Tidemark’s modern elastic Planning and Analytics Cloud environment.
With Tidemark Profitability Modelling, your organisation can achieve the following benefits:
- Out-of-box Profit Analysis - Quickly connect to and integrate customer, sales, product, order, general ledger, and cost data for immediate profit analysis
- Explore Profitability Like Never Before - Unlike spreadsheets and legacy data cube technologies, Tidemark’s revolutionary “any-by-any” dimensional analysis capability enables you to look at profitability in any business configuration and at any level of granularity your data supports. This is means that you can explore every profit permutation important to your business to truly understand what’s driving profit and loss, and the reasons why
- Predict Your Profit Future - Develop scenario models to correlate internal and external drivers to your Cost and Revenue Actuals, then use predictive algorithms to add forward looking elements to your Cost Budgets and Revenue Forecasts
- Extend Profitable Actions to the Edges of the Enterprise - Provide Profit scenarios and rules on mobile devices to Sales, Operations and Customer Retention staff that make every front line business decision a profitable one
- No Additional Cost - Tidemark Profitability Modelling, like all Tidemark applications, is offered as part of the Tidemark Planning & Analytics Cloud standard subscription. In addition, because Tidemark runs entirely in The Cloud, there is no hardware or additional software required to operate and maintain