ENTERPRISE PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
SAS for Financial Management
Improve the accuracy and timeliness of Financial Plans, Budgets and Reports
Perform instant consolidations. Develop more accurate Budgets. Understand Revenue, Costs and Profitability. SAS Financial Management delivers enterprise Planning, Budgeting, Consolidation and Reporting in one integrated solution. A proprietary calculation engine and accounting logic let you consolidate Planning and historical information on demand - to ensure that decision makers and regulatory agencies always have the latest information.
SAS Financial Management (FM), is designed to meet the core needs of the Finance function for Financial Consolidation, Budgeting, Planning, Forecasting and Predictive Analytics. However, it sits in the context of a wider technology platform (SAS 9 Business Intelligence) and applications architecture (SAS Financial Intelligence) that allows businesses to pursue a financial systems strategy, safe in the knowledge that it can contribute to a broader performance management, compliance or risk management environment at a later date, if required.
- Communicate strategy more effectively
- Create more frequent, accurate Forecasts
- Publish financial reports faster
ownership adjustments, allocations and more.
- Improve business process efficiency
and resolve bottlenecks.
- Dynamic consolidation Provides on-demand access to Actual and Planning data.
- Accounting logic Supports multiple accounting standards and partial ownership consolidations.
- Budgeting and Planning Supports rolling forecasts, top-down and bottom-up Budgeting and Budget-cycle seeding.
- Process management Eases management of reporting and data entry forms with web-based workflow control.
- Data management A Pre-built data model creates a consistent view and allows true integration with other SAS solutions.
- Information delivery Offers efficient report distribution to a large and diverse user community.